Friday, October 5, 2012

Casual Blue: The Look


I am really not a big spender on clothes and shoes even though I am in love with fashion, so I just mix and match what I have in my tiny little closet, and I say that literally.

I always believe that you can be fashionable and have your own style even without having so many clothes, shoes and expensive signature brands. I am like the "Fashion for Less" kinda girl. 


So, my last or recent entry was Casual Blue: Makeup Look. Well makeup is my forte so I focus more on the makeup than the fashion. When I did this photo shoot I said, why not dress up a little? ;)




(The look: Yellow top and blue skirt, SM Department Store Teen Section; brown suede shoes, Parisian; blue feather earrings, local thrift store Mix and Match)

Xoxo Joanna <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Joanna Talaver. I am a part time makeup artist. I have the desire to travel the world. I like food, music and movies. I consider myself a random type of person which tends to be very sometimes. And I just started my cake business. Hope you'll find this blog interesting. Xoxo