Wednesday, November 7, 2012

The Polka Vamp


This is kinda late for me to post a Halloween inspired look but as what the very famous saying said "better late than never". I have been too busy that I haven't got time to blog but here it is. I call this look "The Polka Vamp". If I were a vampire, I think I'm the only vamp who wears polka dot dress. Haha! :)

This was supposed to be a makeup tutorial but I still did a fashion entry. Oh well... We shot this at our old church building inside the church grounds. Cool huh? So, I was very happy with our set background except for my hair in the pictures that looks like I haven't comb my hair in ages. :)



What I am wearing: A thrift store in Baguio dress, Black Suede Parisian shoes



Have a great day loves! Xoxo Joanna <3



 

2 comments:

  1. Nice one .. I love it.. i super like the look..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats for your second blog. wen will be our setup for your next blog?

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Joanna Talaver. I am a part time makeup artist. I have the desire to travel the world. I like food, music and movies. I consider myself a random type of person which tends to be very sometimes. And I just started my cake business. Hope you'll find this blog interesting. Xoxo