Thursday, March 22, 2018

Coffee Date at Arya's Coffee and Tea (New Coffee Shop In Town)



Dewey and I love coffee so much. Every time there's a new coffee place in town, we make sure we go visit and try their coffee. 

Earlier today, we needed to discuss some things about our wedding so we decided to go to this new coffee place here in Zamboanga City that was newly opened a month ago. 

I actually like the look of the coffee shop. It is very #INSTAGRAMABLE I tell you. I was expecting the place to be big but it was actually a small place. And because the place was smaller than I expected, it was very cozy. The place was quiet and I think it was because there were only 2 occupied tables including ours. The soft cafe music in the background makes the place more cozy and relaxing.

If I could describe the look of the place, it's greenery industrial. They had a lot of indoor plants which balances the blacks and browns of the interior.



About their menu, they have a wide range of drinks BUT they didn't have wide range of food which was a bummer for me. I was actually hungry when we went in but I ended up getting Fresh Ubod Lumpia which is in the photo because it was all they had for savory food and also sandwiches which was not very appealing to the eyes. But I did like their Fresh Lumpia. So if you're hungry, I do not suggest you to go to this coffee shop because it's definitely ONLY a COFFEE shop. They do have pastries though but for me they were all not appealing to the eyes just like the sandwich.

For drinks, I got hot cafe latte for 70.00 pesos (iced or hot depending on my mood) which I always get when I'm in coffee shops and Dewey got his usual brewed coffee or cafe americano for 50.00 pesos. The cafe latte was good but not the best I tried. The brewed coffee though. Because they served it on this cool looking clear glass (not mug), we noticed that they placed a lot of water because it was transparent not black. We didn't actually like the brewed coffee and I prefer it to be on a mug even for the cafe latte.


If you're an Instagram junkie and in Zamboanga City, go visit Arya's Coffee and Tea. The place is nice and very Instagram worthy. It's actually an affordable place where you can hangout with your friends and have coffee or a good place to work outside the office because the place is cozy and relaxing and quiet. 

Arya's Coffee and Tea is located at 2/F W Hotel, Veterans Avenue
Zamboanga City 7000. You can contact them at (062) 983 1422
They are open 
Monday - Thursday
9am - 9pm
Friday - Saturday
9am - 11pm


Photos taken by iPhone 6s


xoxo
Joanna

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Joanna Talaver. I am a part time makeup artist. I have the desire to travel the world. I like food, music and movies. I consider myself a random type of person which tends to be very sometimes. And I just started my cake business. Hope you'll find this blog interesting. Xoxo